Monday, April 4, 2011

The Weekend.

This past weekend was not have bad. I wish that the weekend was longer. But it doesn't look like it did. friday was not that bad after I got out of school. Saturday was a great day. I helped my Uncle put up this camper. Then I fell asleep out side. And now I'm burned. I hate being burned. Sunday was a normal day. After church we went over to a friend of the family. We had a great time there. Well at least I did any way. Some of us "kids" had to play with the younger ones. So we all played tag. Fun right. We all got tired and hot we stoped. Then we had to leave. I got home and went inside and fell asleep. I has a good nap untill my mom came and got me up for church. That night at church was not as bad as I thought it would have been.


                                                              School days: 59

No comments:

Post a Comment